5.5.12

Guess Who?

 image via HarpersBazaar
I usually  really enjoy Bazaar because they credit and price most of the items shown in the magazine. BUT as far I can tell the bag pictured on Karolina Kurkova (top left) is not "identified" and I feel like a pretty shitty "fashionista", but I have no idea who it is by! If anyone can tell me I would be forever grateful. EMAIL ME: wearinto@gmail.com, twitter me @inessainTO, whatever me, just tell me. 

In case you were wondering: the bag pictured (top right) on Gala Gonzalez is Proenza Schouler (that's a pretty obvious one) and the structured plum beauty (bottom center) is a Louis Vuitton.


Lastly I (of course!) would like to throw my two cents in about this plum colored bag trend. To be concise, I think it's great, it shows off the quality of leather well and is pretty much the new navy. Or at least the navy of spring/summer 2012.